Carbon Fiber Reinforced PEEK Nut
Introduction to Peek screw
PEEK screw, known in Chinese as polyether ether ketone screw, is extruded from Victrex PEEK. PEEK screws are not only superior in heat resistance to other high temperature resistant plastics, but also have high strength, high modulus, high fracture toughness and excellent dimensional stability. PEEK screws have excellent toughness and fatigue resistance to alternating stress, which is the best of all plastics, comparable to alloy materials.
I. Features and advantages of PEEK screw:
1. One-time injection molding can be adopted, with low processing cost.
2. More corrosion resistant than metal screws, the price is lower than corrosion resistant titanium, never rust.
3. Light weight.
4. High temperature resistance.
5. Excellent electrical performance.
6. Radiation resistance.
II. Outstanding features and advantages of PEEK screws in the field of industrial machinery:
1. Chemical resistance (corrosion resistance), biological compatibility, etc.: PEEK can be used in conventional liquid analysis system instead of stainless steel in common chemicals.
2. High purity: there are almost no trace elements, and it will not cause pollution and affect the analysis results.
3. High strength: PEEK has both rigidity and toughness, the highest mechanical strength, compression and impact resistance, and fatigue resistance in plastics.
4. High temperature resistance: Its long-term use temperature is 260℃, the use temperature of short time can reach 300℃, and therefore it is very suitable for high temperature environment.
5. Wear resistance: PEEK and its composite materials have the best self-lubrication and wear resistance in plastics.
6. Hydrolysis resistance: Due to the low moisture absorption, it can work in water and steam for a long time.
7. Low friction coefficient: It is featured with low running resistance, and can prevent the seizing phenomenon between metals.
8. Compared with metal, the energy consumption is greatly reduced, and the wear resistance is more than twice that of copper alloy.
9. Self-lubrication: In some working conditions, it cannot be used without oil, which avoids oil pollution to the instrument, and therefore the equipment is clean and beautiful. Rapid injection molding of complex and irregular parts can be done by using injection molding with low processing cost.
PEEK screw can use injection process for one-step molding, by which the processing cost is low and the price is advantageous. Compared with metal screw, it is more resistant to corrosion, and featured with never rust, light weight, high temperature resistance, excellent electrical performance, and irradiation resistance.
PEEK screw products produced by Nanjing Shousu Special Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd. are as follows:
I. PEEK inner hexagon screw.
II. PEEK outer hexagon screw.
III. PEEK round head screw.
IV. PEEK nut.
V. PEEK screws, nuts, screw caps, bolts and studs of various specifications can be customized.
I. Main features of PEEK screw:
PEEK is a thermoplastic special engineering plastic with high temperature resistance and high performance. It has good mechanical properties and chemical resistance, wear resistance, hydrolysis resistance and other properties. It is also featured with light weight, good self-lubrication. Due to the good processing performance, it can fill carbon fiber, molybdenum disulfide and other to improve the lubrication and mechanical strength further. PEEK engineering plastics has wide application space in aviation, machinery, electronics, chemical industry, automobile and other high-tech industrial fields. It can manufacture high-demand mechanical parts, such as gear, bearing, piston ring, support ring, sealing ring (letter), valve disc, wear-resisting ring and so on.
Outstanding performance of PEEK material mainly manifested in the following aspects:
1. High temperature resistance: PEEK has a high glass transition temperature and melting point (334℃), which is one of the reasons why it can be used reliably in heat-resistant applications. The thermal variation temperature of its load is up to 316℃, and the continuous service temperature is 260℃.
2. Mechanical properties: PEEK is a balanced plastic with both toughness and rigidity. In particular, its excellent fatigue resistance to alternating stress is the most outstanding of all plastics, which can be comparable to alloy materials.
3. Self-lubrication: PEEK with outstanding sliding characteristics in all plastics is suitable for the purpose with strict requirements on low friction coefficient and wear resistance. In particular, the self-lubrication of PEEK with a certain proportion of carbon fiber and graphite is better.
4. Chemical resistance (corrosion resistance): PEEK has excellent chemical resistance. Among common chemicals, concentrated sulfuric acid can dissolve or destroy it only. Its corrosion resistance is similar to nickel steel.
5. Flame resistance: PEEK is a stable polymer. The sample of 1.45mm thick can reach the highest flame retardant standard without any flame retardant.
6. Peel resistance: The peeling resistance of PEEK is good, and therefore it can be made into thin coated wire or electromagnetic wire for harsh conditions.
7. Fatigue resistance: PEEK has the best fatigue resistance among all resins.
8. Radiation resistance: The ability of γ radiation resistance is very strong, which is higher than polystyrene, which has the best radiation resistance among general resins. It can be used as a high performance wire with good insulation ability when γ radiation reaches 1100Mrad.
9. Hydrolysis resistance: PEEK and its composite materials will not be affected by water and high-pressure steam, and the products made of PEEK can maintain excellent properties in high-temperature and high-pressure water continuously.
II. Color of PEEK screw:
Color: brown gray/black/grey/earth gray/red.
III. Specification of PEEK screw:
We can design and produce according to your requirements. Welcome to provide pictures and samples for processing.
PEEK has excellent chemical resistance. In ordinary chemicals, it can be dissolved or damaged only by concentrated sulfuric acid;
Why choose us
● Factory direct sale with negotiable price.
● Better quality compared with similar suppliers.
● With certificate ISO/RoHS/Reach/UL.
● Accept Customization.
● hours prefessional service.
● Support payment terms as per your request.
● Bulk stock.
● Quick shipping within 3 days.
Q. How to proceed an order for led light?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: What is the machanical property of it ?
A: It has good toughness and rigidity and has excellent fatigue resistance to alternating stress comparable to that of alloy materials.
Q:Can we purchase a small part of plastic sheet / rod?
A: Yes,you can, if we have the size you require in stock.
Q: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to our products.